Thursday 20 December 2012

World Ending...Nah!!!!


21.12.2012….

The date seems to give cold sweats to many… Maya calendar says the world will end tomorrow. Some celestial attack or a catastrophe or godknowswhat..  Doomsday it will be, that’s what people believe in. I actually was shocked to read that in a survey it was found out that 9 out of 10 people believe the world will end tomorrow. .  Are you kidding me?? Can people seriously get so superstitious or am I the only abnormal inhumane person alive???
I just loved this ad by ‘Coca Cola’ which was aired for the first time somewhere around this date only showing a ray of positivity, a ray of hope. 



Ummeed Wali Dhoop
Sunshine Waali Aasha
Rone Ki Wajah Kam Hain
Hansne Ke Bahane Zyada

(The sunshine of hope,

the hope of sunshine..
there are lesser reasons to cry,
and more excuses to laugh..)

Zid Hai Muskurayenge
Khush Rehne Ka Hai Waada

(It's our stubbornness, we'll smile,
it's a promise to stay happy..)

Umeed Wali Dhoop
Sunshine Waali Asha

Tum Dil Se Agar Poochhoge
Woh Khush Rehna Hi Chaahe
Jab Sachche Mann Se Maango
Toh Khul Jaati Hain Raahein
Toh Khul Ke Khushi Lutao
Ye Kya Aadha-Aadha

(If you ask the heart,
it always wants to be happy 
when you wish with a pure heart,
the paths open on their own,
so distribute joy freely,
what's this half-hearted thing..)

Wish everyone gets the underline message. And all those who actually survive tomorrow (pun intended :D..) learn to look for that silver lining in the cloud and be more hopeful and optimistic in life... Live everyday, every moment, If you start thinking about the end and what to do now that it is going to end, I'm sure you will not do what you actually wanted to do in you life. Death is inevitable, so why fear it. Live life as it comes... :) :)

PS: After reading that article, I actually tried to think if it the last day tomorrow what would I like to do, and I couldn't shortlist and prejudice among so many of my wishes...;)
 I had started this post on my last day wishes, but I myself couldn't decide so here I write on what I actually believe. .So its better neither do I have any negative thought and nor do I let you guys have them.. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Saanjh..I'll address you by this name only...I love it!!

    Even I like the song..wonderful lyrics and a good composition :)


    -Visha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot Visha Di.. This name has a small story, you can read it in my first post..Even I love the song...:)

    Glad you visited my blog. Do visit again..:)

    PS: I love your blog to the core..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that i landed on your blog. Liked your style of writing.
    Had not been across this song before. Its even more catchy post reading the lyrics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Brijesh for visitng and liking my blog. Glad you liked the song.
      Do visit again..:) :)

      Delete

Kuch to kaho... Bolo bolo....